|2018||11 - 10||21||267||13||-|
|All time||29 - 18||47||242||22||1|
- Alexander's profile on tennisrecruiting.net more....
Activity on the platform Show more > Hide
- 27.12.2018: Voting in progress
- 21.12.2018: The athlete is approved by experts. The voting date was set.
- 30.11.2018: The application was submitted to the community.
- 20.11.2018: The application sent by the scout.
Latest Photos Show more >Hide
|Date of Birth||2003-08-13|
|Age started tennis||5|
- Overall record-336-184, Tennis recruiting #1 player for 2022. UTR-13, Ranked ITF juniors top 250. Easter Bowl Champion, Les Petits As Semifinalist, Nike Bolton Tour Semifinalist, USTA Team World USA player, Finalist ITF Panama singles, ITF Evert Semifinalist singles, ITF Columbia Semifinalist Doubles-Grade 1, ITF Netherlands Semifinalist Doubles
|Racquet brand||Babolot AeroPro|
|String brand||Babolat Rough|
|What are the player’s goals for the next season?||Reach top 50, win in Junior Grand Slams, represent Team USA in Junior Davis Cup|
|Favorite player||Rafa Nadal|
Player Skills Diagram
Skills to Improve
Lefty, whish is always an advantage in tennis, as most of the players attack the left side of the court, hard to adapt. Has a good forehand, especially on shorter balls, and he also puts an unusual spin to the ball. Demonstrated good powerful first serve and volleys. Very good slice shot with nice touch and control. Backhands are more defensive. Overall, Alex tends to play defensive tennis, to keep the ball in play and push opponents to make an error. He can improve in playing more aggressive tennis with a good variety of attacking shots, better use of legs and torso on the serve.
|ITF Ranking Profile||https://www.itftennis.com/juniors/players/player/profile.aspx?PlayerID=100340940|
|Other Ranking Profile||https://www.tennisrecruiting.net/player.asp?sessionid=60BB6BAD40C995EE|
|Training Academy||Gomez Tennis Academy|
|Injuries within last 24 months||Sprained toe|
|Favorite court||Clay court|
|Сareer high combined||-||242|
|October, 2018||Austin ITF Cup (ITF)||Austin, USA||Finalist (DBL)|
|September, 2018||Panama Mid Season (ITF)||Llanos de Curundu, Panama||Finalist (SGL)|
|September, 2018||Panama Mid Season (ITF)||Llanos de Curundu, Panama||Winner (DBL)|
Last 10 games
|01-11-2018||Eduardo Reyna||6-0|6-0||Mundial Juvenil Yucatan HSBC FMT (ITF)||Clay|
|01-11-2018||Karlis Ozolins||6-4|6-4||Mundial Juvenil Yucatan HSBC FMT (ITF)||Clay|
|01-11-2018||Bora Sengul||6-0|2-6|1-6||Copa Mundial Campeche FMT (ITF)||Hard|
|01-10-2018||Jack Anthrop||6-3|6-1||Pan American ITF Championship (ITF)||Hard|
|01-10-2018||Nicolas Ocana Lavoie||6-4|6-4||Pan American ITF Championship (ITF)||Hard|