|2018||25 - 9||34||161||12||3|
|All time||42 - 14||56||161||46||8|
Latest News Show more > Hide
- KECMANOVIĆ PODELIO RECOGNITION tennis Union Belgrade declared the best players in 2018. more....
- Serbia should not care for the future of tennis more....
- Portrait of a little tennis player: Goran Životić more....
- TENNIS HOPE (u16): Stefanović best in Bulgaria, Životiću trophy in Croatia more....
- HOPE TENNIS (ITF): Goranu Životiću trophy in Tunisia more....
- Tennis players from Serbia, Croatia, Russia and Czech Republic best in NIS more....
- TSS start action omasovljenja tennis and training camps for šampione in the regions more....
- ŽIVOTIĆ CHAMPION SMRIKVI more....
Latest Photos Show more >Hide
|Date of Birth||2002-01-14|
|Age started tennis||5|
- I have started to play tennis at the age of 5. At the age of 10, I have won Smrikwa Bowl at Pula, unofficial world championship until 10. I am a member of the National Team of Serbia since 2013 and we took 2nd place at the European 2014 Summer Cup. I have excellent results in Tennis Europe at the age 12-14-16 Since 2017 I am playing ITF junior tournaments and I have won 4 ITF tournaments. At the moment I am #231 at ITF junior ranking list. At the end of 2017, I was #1253 and at the begging of 2019, I expect my position to be around #150.
|What are the player’s goals for the next season?||My goal for next season is to be in TOP 50 ITF JUNIOR RANKING LIST|
|Favorite player||Novak Djokovic|
Player Skills Diagram
- Points play
Skills to Improve
Powerful and well-placed first serve, stable second serve with a high and uncomfortable bounce. Great high-power forehand, with a good offensive spin. Excellent footwork, he can slide up to the ball on a hard surface - not all the top players are able to do that. Consistent backhand, well-coordinated work of the hands, legs and the body. Can improve his slice shot to further develop his defensive skills. Good valleys, especially on the backhand side. Goran is a universal player, who can keep the ball in play by hitting strong baseline shots with a good spin and depth, and at the same time he's able to perform an attack by approaching the net quickly and finishing the point.
|ITF Ranking Profile||https://www.itftennis.com/juniors/players/player/profile.aspx?playerid=100231514|
|Other Ranking Profile||https://www.tenniseurope.org/profile/overview.aspx?id=F98E36F6-A6EF-422B-8A67-7BB2C1896487|
|Training Academy||Tennis Club Adventage|
|Coach||Tennis coach: MILIMIR RONČEVIĆ, Conditioning coach: Dalibor Daničić|
|Injuries within last 24 months||None|
|Favorite court||Clay court|
|Сareer high combined||31/12/2018||161|
|October, 2018||RUC Tennis Junior Open (ITF)||Casablanca, Morocco||Winner (SGL)|
|October, 2018||Riad 21 (ITF)||Rabat, Morocco||Finalist (SGL)|
|May, 2018||ITF Juniors Tennispark Open 2018 (ITF)||Skopje, Former Yugoslav Republic Of Macedonia||Winner (SGL)|
|April, 2018||Serbia Junior Tour 2018 (ITF)||Nis, Serbia||Winner (SGL)|
|October, 2017||1er Open Les Trières de Nabeul (ITF)||Nabeul, Tunisia||Winner (SGL)|
|July, 2017||Marin Suica Junior Open 2017 (TE)||Cakovec, Croatia||Winner (SGL)|
|January, 2016||BOZICNI TURNIR 2016 (TE)||BEOGRAD, Serbia||Finalist (DBL)|
|January, 2016||BOZICNI TURNIR 2016 (TE)||BEOGRAD, Serbia||Winner (SGL)|
|September, 2015||Intesa Sanpaolo Cup U14 (TE)||Arad, Romania||Winner (DBL)|
|May, 2014||7.Luka Koper Junior Open 2014-International Junior Championship Under 12 (TE)||Koper, Slovenia||Finalist (SGL)|
|May, 2014||7.Luka Koper Junior Open 2014-International Junior Championship Under 12 (TE)||Koper, Slovenia||Finalist (DBL)|
|May, 2014||NESTE ICECREAM SERBIA OPEN 2014 (TE)||Prokuplje, Serbia||Finalist (SGL)|
|January, 2014||Trofej Beograda 2014 (TE)||Beograd, Serbia||Winner (DBL)|
Last 10 games
|01-10-2018||Maxime Hillhouse||6-3 6-2||Riad 21||Clay|
|01-10-2018||Mouad Naoui||6-2 6-2||Riad 21||Clay|
|01-10-2018||Tomas Luis||3-6 6-3 6-2||Riad 21||Clay|
|01-10-2018||Aissa Benchakroun||6-4 6-3||Riad 21||Clay|
|01-10-2018||Yassir Kilani||6-2 3-6 4-6||Riad 21||Clay|